This is one of those pictures that brings back loads of memories. My wife was not my wife yet, we were engaged and in my home town. We went to a beach that I would spend loads of time at and we watched the sunset. As my bride to be stood out on the rock and watched the sunset I snapped this picture. At the time I was not sure what I had got, remember the film camera days? Now as I look on this picture a flood of memories come back:
- What it was like to be young and in love (opposed to older and in love!)
- Memories of playing on those rocks as a kid.
- Memories of Grandma and Grandpa Williams (they where not my grandparents, but we called them that and loved them like grandparents anyway!)
- Walking down the beach to get candy at the store.
- Fishing for splake trout (a lake and speckled trout cross)
- Long summer days and nights with nothing to do but swim and play!
Do you have a picture that does that to you? Brings back a flood of memories … what is your picture of? What are your memories about?