I am trying to read 50 books this year … I will most likely fail! But hey I figured aim high, hit high. And then I will have a good idea of how much I can actually read while still doing the things that I need to do; be a husband, father, employee, eat, sleep etc etc.
So here it is, the list of stuff I have read already this year, and books that I may or may not get around to reviewing in 2011. Maybe I should read 50 this year and review 50 next year ….
- Leaders Who Last by Dave Kraft
- Christ Centered Preaching by Bryan Chapell
- Experience Economy by James Gilmore
- On Church Leadership by Mark Driscoll
- The Top Ten Mistakes Leaders Make by Hans Finzel
- The Peacemaker by Ken Sande
- According To Plan by Graeme Goldsworthy
- Discipline Of Grace by Jerry Bridges
- Holiness By Grace by Bryan Chapell
- While Shepherd Watch Their Flocks by Timothy Laniak
- The Life of A.W. Tozer: In Pursuit of God by James L. Snyder
- Doctrine by Mark Driscoll
So far … I am keeping up with the one a week pace … but man is it hard!!!